Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Pretty Pieces


Before I passed out from the heat, ha ha, I put those pieces together for one strip set for the second Jimmy John quilt.  I really like the look of the batik fabrics.  This jelly roll of batiks was darker than the last one.  We'll see how it turns out!

I have got to get upstairs with the vacume and clean the floor.  It's so full of threads and stuff, it needs it bad!  Just a little leary about using my new vacume on the threads, although I've been told they will come right off the roller very easily.

Been thinking about making meat loaf for dinner tonight, but my great uncle called last night and said he had some peppers for me, so now I'm thinking stuffed peppers would be good!  Not too keen on turning on the oven, but we have to eat.

No comments: