Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mirror, Mirror

Thank you, Dora!  Dora sent me pictures of her longarm set up with mirrors on the table so that she can see the underside of the quilt without having to be a contortionist.  She has put two long and narrow door mirrors on the bed of her longarm table, where pantographs would be taped, in order to see what is going on underneath the quilt.  These mirrors are less than five bucks each and are thin enough that the machine rides right over them easily.  What a great idea!  I bought two of them yesterday and put them right downstairs on the longarm table.  Can't wait to get the next quilt loaded so I can use them!

Since they aren't permenantly attached, if I wanted to do pantograph's, all I would have to do would be lift them up and set them aside.

1 comment:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Yes, that little $9 purchase has blessed me numerous times in the week I've had them.
I think Connie Jenks gave me the idea.