Friday, May 1, 2015

Chicken, Chicken, Whose Got The Chicken...


I picked up a family package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts at Aldi yesterday for a very good price.  I individually wrapped and froze four of them, then butterflied the last two.  I seasoned them up and threw them on the grill.  Put some bbq sauce on them and called it good.  I was pleasantly surprised that they stayed nice and juicy.  The meat was very fresh, I'm thinking.

So we had the chicken, some cauliflower and broccoli with cheese, leftover mashed potatoes and bakery rolls.  Pretty good dinner for a Thursday night!

Sat down to watch Bonnie Hunter on QuiltCam, but my internet would not cooperate.  Missed the first 20 minutes because the sound would not come on.  The after another half hour it totally locked up on me.  I gave up.  I'll watch it from the archives.  I was falling asleep anyway.  Ended up going to bed early and got a pretty good nights sleep.

No comments: