Friday, April 17, 2015

Maybe I'll Wait In The Car...


After work yesterday I needed to stop at the local grocery store.  I pulled into a parking space and started to get out of the car when I looked up and saw this.

That's a big dog.  Real big dog.

In the front seat of the vehicle was a tiny dog.  And the driver, thankfully.

I did my shopping, which was just grabbing a few things for dinner, and carefully got back in my car with a shopping bag that had meat in it.  Was really hoping the pooch wasn't hungry....

When I got home I went to fry up the sausage I had just bought and it felt slimy when I was making the patties!  As it started to cook, the smell was off.  Well, you know what I did, right?  Threw it right in the trash.  I had also bought some bacon, so we had enough for dinner, but I hate to waste money like that.

No comments: