Monday, January 5, 2015

Meat Loaf Monday

Since I have ground beef in the fridge that needs to get used, guess it's meat loaf Monday!  Won't be a big one, but that's okay.  Johanna is coming over tonight to show me her birthday present from her boyfriend.  Not sure what it is, so a bit curious...  Tomorrow she will turn 25.  Wow, where has the time gone?

Been cold all day.  Just trying to stay warm is a job!  Along with the meat loaf we are going to have some of those Rhode's Rolls.  I bought a bag at lunch and set a few out here at work to thaw out.  Will bake them when I get home.  Probably make mashed potatoes and some kind of veggie to go along with the meat loaf.

Really tired today.  Mondays always wear me out, but coming back after all those days off has really got me.

No comments: