Thursday, January 8, 2015

In Use

Now here's an indication, at least in my house, that the temperature is really cold...

An empty quilt rack!

Normally there are three or four quilts hanging on this rack, but not today.  Last night we added two of them to the bed, one was in use on a chair, and the fourth was on the floor for Miss Addy because she likes to lay on a blanket.  Yeah, I know, spoiled mutt.  haha.

She did much better last night for me.  The bone I got her kept her busy for quite a while and she did get to run some of her energy out while she was outside briefly.  I just can't stand to think of her being outside for more than a few minutes in these frigid temps.

1 comment:

Dora, the Quilter said...

We had the good luck of the cloud/fog cover holding the heat down to earth--so it was only down to the teens. Probably we won't be so lucky tonight.