Tuesday, January 13, 2015

13 on 13

It is 13 degrees F outside right now.  When I got to work my car door latch wouldn't let me close the door.  I had to park my car where the sun was shining on it and then it loosened up a bit where it would latch.  Sigh.  I think when it gets warm again I need to clean that out real good and maybe spray some oil on it.

Didn't get to do any sewing last night.  I was pretty tired when I got home and after I made dinner I ended up going to bed around 8:30!  That's early, I know, but there wasn't anything on t.v. and I just wanted to get warm.  Took a couple of rice bags into bed with me and warmed my feet for a while. Addy wasn't quite sure to make of that.  I think she would just love to get her teeth on those rice bags and make a mess.  Ha ha.

Today is my great uncle's birthday so I'm going to take him out to dinner after work.  We will probably just go to one of the restaurants just outside of town by the interstate.  Too cold to venture very far for him.  I want to say he's 86 today.

No comments: