Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wednesday Scramble

This will be a very busy day for me!  After working half a day, I need to go home and start cooking and baking.  Even though we are travelling for Thanksgiving, there is a lot of food I need to get made.

Hopefully there will be time for some sewing.  That spiderweb string top just keeps calling my name every time I go into the basement!

And I can't forget about the tee shirt quilt I have to put together for Christmas.

There are just so many things I need to be doing, but do you know what I'm thinking about most?  Bonnie Hunter's upcoming mystery!  I want to play, I want to play!  haha.  This is the first year I have friends to play with - Mary and Marla are both doing the mystery too.  We are going to have a lot of fun with it.

Hope everyone is happily getting ready for the big turkey day...

No comments: