Thursday, November 13, 2014

Regrouping

I took a day off from sewing yesterday to just regroup a bit.  Since I finished the spiderweb string top, I figured one day of not sewing would be acceptable...  haha.

We had our first snow flurries today.  Winter is edging it's way in these days.  They are predicting a bit more than flurries for the weekend.

Thanksgiving is going to be here soon.  Looking forward to visiting with family and enjoying a good meal.

Everett want's to pull the carpeting up in the bedroom before the holidays and get the new floor laid.  As much as I want it DONE, I don't want the mess.  Sigh.  We'll see how things progress.

Still haunting the little antique shop near my office for old sewing machines.  They haven't had anything the past few weeks that has jumped out at me.

No comments: