Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Time flies

Last night I thought I would get a lot of time to sew when I got home from work.  One thing led to another and pretty soon it was 8 p.m. and I was tired and ready to sit down and watch quiltcam!  I managed to cut up some strips and pieces for my leader ender spool blocks while I watched Bonnie, so at least I accomplished something.

One of the things I had to do was crawl around on the floor under my bed to get a new clock plugged in.  Here's Miss Ivy watching me from the bed.


Yes, she is laying on my pillow.  It doesn't bother me.  She likes to lay there and look out the window.

Monday night I did start making more of the Chopped Block pattern that was on the Missouri Star Quilt Company a week ago.  I think that I will just make blocks until I get tired of making them.  Then I will make as many quilts as I can from them for the nursing homes.

No comments: