Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Garden bounty

My darling daughter has a green thumb.  She brought me some of her garden's goodies, plus a plate of zucchini bread!
There was a canteloup, tomatoes, and yellow peppers from her garden.  And the zucchini bread was made from her zucchini.  I'm so lucky! 

I sewed for about 40 minutes last night on Gemma.  It was good to be working on the longarm.  This is a project I'm trying to develop into a marketable item, so I'm not saying too much about it yet.  Wish me luck!

I have another 30-40 minutes to work on the longarm, then the project needs some attention from the domestic machine team.

We have beautiful weather right now for the end of July.  When I left for work this morning it was 61 degrees!  Loving it!  Highs this week are only supposed to be in the 80's.  What a welcome break.

No comments: