Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Beautiful morning

This has been a beautiful morning so far.  I've taken a walk on my break at work and just thoroughly enjoyed the almost cool breeze.  Our pool is looking real good right now, too, but I think the water temp might be a bit chilly yet!

I was at an antique mall a couple weeks ago and bought this picture for my wall at work.


I had actually gone into the store to buy a different painting I had seen but this one caught my eye and I ended up getting it instead.

I went to quilt club last night.  It was a nice time, just visiting with a few friends and quilters.  Didn't really do much, as we had a real small group.

Tonight I am hoping to Skype with Mary.  Maybe I can get the binding strips done for the Packers quilt.

Thinking of making spaghetti for supper tonight.

No comments: