Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lasagna x 2

I didn't get any sewing done last night.  When I got home from work I ended up making the two pans of lasagna, then my daughter and her boyfriend came over for a while.  By the time all was said and done, I didn't have any more energy to work on the quilt.  So tonight, no matter what, SEWING WILL BE DONE! 

I have been knitting dishcloths while I'm watching t.v.  Last night I even tried stitching a different pattern, just to see if I could do it.  It was a little awkward at first, but just like everything else, I'm sure I would get better with practice.  I had a couple gift cards left from Christmas from JoAnn's so I ordered a couple different yarns from them online.  They came in yesterday, and I started playing with one right away. 

Do you know how hard it is to knit with a cat in your lap?

Actually, our cat is really good, so I can't complain.  Most of the time she lays down on my lap with her head facing the yard and watches intently as it pulls out from the middle of the skein.  I don't know what she is expecting to come out of that skein of yarn, but as long as all she is doing is watching, we're good.

No comments: