Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fun evening

Last night I went to a quilt club meeting over in Staunton.  It was a nice group with a lot of show and tell.  Only lasted about an hour and a half, which was just fine with me. 

Still trying to motivate myself to do that 12th block for the Paducah swap!  I have decided on the block design so there aren't any excuses now!

Didn't do anything on the customer quilt last night.  Might get downstairs to do some work on it tonight if I have the energy after work.

Planning to have lunch with darling daughter and then might have her do a little shopping for me.  I want to make a couple lasagnas tonight.  One for dinner and one to send up to my mother in law this weekend.  Nick is going up that direction and I know she likes my lasagna.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

You sound like a really serious quilter! I'm just a beginner one... very very much so.

Lynley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynley said...

show and tell is always my favourite bit too - you can get up close and cross question people on what they do!